DON'T GIVE ME THAT 'WISHING' HOOHAH AGAIN ❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸
If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me 'oh you're so lucky you get to travel so much, I WISH I could travel like you do' I would legit already be a #millionairemāori.
Seriously what do you think wishing is going to do for you? Have you even OPENED UP A SAVINGS ACCOUNT? Have you been to have a chat with a travel agent? Have you gathered brochures and books on where you want to go? Or have you just been sitting in your garage having buckies and spots, wasting your weekly money on booze and nonsense, bitching and moaning with your mates who are also #whiners? Have you done any research on your chosen destination whatsoever? Do you even know where you want to go, and why?
Wishing is for lazy people. Are you a lazy person? Or are you someone that takes action on their wishes? If you REALLY AND TRULY wanted it, you would take action on it and it would feel exciting, not like a chore. If you want to start to travel more, here are some easy steps to get you on your way.
1. OPEN UP A FUCKING SAVINGS ACCOUNT. Name this account 'my travel fund' and immediately setup a weekly AP of $5-$100 per week or whatever you can manage. Even $5 a week will add up, especially over one or two years. Be patient and stick to it. Rome wasn't built in a day. While you are at it I also suggest opening up a 'MY SAFETY FUND' savings account too. Again if you can only manage $5 per week just start it NOW. Maybe you can manage more. Having this safety buffer will make you feel more safe and secure, and less vulnerable to the whims of your boss or your clients/business or the unpredictable ways of the world. It will also give you peace of mind once you do start traveling or go on that trip. Also you won't need to have a mental breakdown or a heart attack if you get an unexpected car or medical bill etc or your kid needs some unexpected expense paid. I learned this the hard way which is why I am now sharing what I have learned in an effort to try to help others. Life happens, you might as well make it easier on yourself by opening a 'MY SAFETY FUND' savings account now. Or you could keep struggling and doing it the hard way, it is UP TO YOU TO MAKE A CHOICE.
2. Go and talk to a travel agent. This won't cost you anything but it will give you ideas and a sense of the cost and details of your possible trip. You can then do more of your own personal research on top of this after this initial and FUN taster. Also it will make it more real for you and move you from a 'wishing' powerless mindset, to a 'just maybe I can fucking make this happen for myself' mindset.
3. Buy the guidebook on where you want to go and read it (or get it from the library). This will allow you to start immersing yourself in the feelings, ideas and thoughts of your possible trip which will give you added oomph in manifesting your 'wish' and actually making it happen for yourself.
4. Make a vision board about what you want to see, do, feel, smell, taste on this trip that you are wishing for. Yes I'm serious, ARE YOU SERIOUS about your wish to travel? Then shut up with the wishing and do it. Pinterest is a great way to make portable and private vision boards for yourself. You could create one called 'MY BALI LIFESTYLE' or 'OUR FAMILY TRIP TO OZ' or 'MY BIG TRIP TO EUROPE' or 'OUR FAMILY WORLD TOUR' and so on. Be creative and do what feels right for you and your needs/desires. Start pinning any images that resonate for you in terms of the travel that you are wanting to do. You can keep adding to this inspiring and motivating vision board right up until you take the trip. Visualise and feel the feelings of what that travel would mean for you. This is like manifestation 101. These techniques will help move you from wisher to 'I did it'.
5. Once you have enough savings and have done your research, GO AHEAD AND BOOK YOUR TRAVEL! And do something cool to celebrate and acknowledge all your hard work that has bought you to this place. Congratulations, you have now transformed yourself from whining wisher to a person who takes action on their dreams and wishes. I'm so happy for you, and proud of you! See you OUT THERE! And don't ever give me that wishing hooohah again. With love xox
Want more #toughlove motivational kicking up the ass to be your best self and achieve your highest vision for your life? Join the #kuiniklub online coaching program and supportive community to help you step up your own game.
LEARN MORE ABOUT #KUINIKLUB OR JOIN HERE: www.kuiniklub.com